After the #BLACKOUT on the Golden Globe Awards red carpet stars were out in full style celebrating femininity, glamour, and elegance on the SAG Awards red carpet. I was really impressed with everyone who showed up. They brought a heightened sense of style to this red carpet that I feel we don’t usually see on the SAG Awards red carpet. I wonder if any of these gowns were originally supposed to be for the Golden Globe Awards red carpet. Bellow are my 10 favorite looks from this years SAG Awards. There were so many looks that I wanted to feature on this list, and it was hard to choose. It was even harder ranking them. I feel like I loved the #1 gown just as much as the #10 gown and everything in between.1) Tracee Ellis Ross in custom Ralph & Russo Couture 2) Allison Janney in custom Yanina Couture
3) Natalia Dyer in Christian Dior Spring 2017 Couture
4) Yara Shahidi in custom Ralph Lauren 5) Kate Hudson in Valentino Pre-Fall 2018
6) Kristen Bell in J. Mendel Resort 2018
7) Mary J. Blige in Jean-Louis Sabaj 8) Lupita Nyong’o in Ralph & Russo Fall 2017 Couture
9) Madeline Brewer in Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2018
10) Margot Robbie in custom Miu Miu
Who were your favorites? Who was on your list? Would you have moved any of them around?